WHO: Any eligible participant including children and teens ages 6 months–17 years and adults ages 18 years and over
Children and teens ages 6 months–17 years
- Rocky Boy and Box Elder students (regardless of enrollment or descendancy)
- Students of Havre and Big Sandy schools who are enrolled members of the Chippewa Cree Tribe or descendant and live in Hill, Liberty, or Chouteau counties. Verification will be required.
- Must have active chart at RBHC.
- Must bring proof of residency, school enrollment, proof of tribal enrollment or descendancy, school ID, and proof of vaccination (if completed at another facility).
Adults ages 18 years and over
- Chippewa Cree Tribal enrolled members that live in Hill, Liberty, or Chouteau counties living in the Purchase Referred Care (PRC) service area are eligible for booster incentive. (Vaccine cards will not be accepted)
The children are eligible for up to $500 for first time vaccines. Chippewa Cree tribal enrolled adults are eligible for $250 booster incentive.