Food Safety!

If you are a food vendor/cottage kitchen it is required that you have completed a food safety course, in order to sell food in the community. The IHS offers a one-hour course that is free of charge. ServSafe offers a training that is designed for a restaurant or mobile kitchen. There is a training fee for those courses. 

IHS Online Food Handler Training:

Servsafe Food Handler Training:

ServSafe Food Manager Training: